18 Aug 17 – Child & adolescent sexual behaviours: understanding & responding
This workshop will provide information for professionals & carers to assist them to understand & respond to children/ young people who are exhibiting:
- problem sexual behaviours (under 10)
- sexually abusive behaviours (10-17)
- or have experienced these behaviours from other children.
This will include information about:
- age appropriate behaviours.
- mandatory reporting.
- risk assessment and safety plans.
- appropriate support.
|Friday 18th August 2017
9.30am – 4.30pm
|Function room 1,
Ballarat South Community Hub,
Tuppen Drive, Sebastopol
(behind Phoenix College)
| The cost for participants is $180
– morning tea and lunch provided.
|For registrations/enquiries contact CASA admin: